JOIN US AT THE 2016 BIG TEN CONFERENCE CAREER EXPO
WHEN: Thursday, March 10, 2016
WHERE: Union Station, Downtown Indianapolis
With the return of the Big Ten Women’s and Men’s Basketball Tournaments to Indianapolis, the Big Ten Conference Career Expo returns as well. The event will once again be held during the Men’s Basketball Tournament from 9 AM – 2 PM on Thursday, March 10, 2016 at Union Station in downtown Indianapolis.
The Expo is a unique opportunity for employers to connect with students and alumni from all 14 prestigious universities that make up the Big Ten. Conference members are University of Illinois, Indiana University, University of Iowa, University of Maryland, Michigan State University, University of Michigan, University of Minnesota, University of Nebraska, Northwestern University, Ohio State University, Penn State University, Purdue University, Rutgers University, and the University of Wisconsin. This event is an integral part of Indianapolis’ commitment to help the Big Ten use its annual tournaments to celebrate the Conference, its member institutions and the successful integration of academics and athletics that the schools have achieved.
The Expo is open to both students and alumni from the 14 Big Ten schools seeking internships, permanent employment or recent college graduates looking to make a job change. Of participating employers, 83 percent at the last Expo indicated they would follow-up with and hire people they met.
2016 REGISTRATION INFORMATION AND PRICING
- Access to a diverse field of talent from all 14 Big Ten universities (alumni and students)
- One 8′ x 10′ booth area (includes one 8′ skirted table and two chairs on Thursday, March 10)
- Complimentary parking for two (2) cars on day of Expo
- Continental breakfast, lunch and snacks served throughout the day of the Expo
- Corporate recognition and listing in the Big Ten Conference Career Expo guide provided to every attendee
- Participant listing on event website
- Two (2) tickets to a reception with Big Ten Conference staff, career services representatives and other company representatives on Wednesday, March 9
- Registration rate for a booth is $995
For additional information or sponsorship opportunities, please contact Donna Imus by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 317.730.3057.